Tuesday 21 September 2010

My new idea ...

Looking at the posters I have just posted up, they can be a reminder to individuals on a night out to "stay safe" or to "watch your drink", what happens if individuals turn a blind eye and have their drink spiked?? Who is there to help if there is no information or a step-to-step guide for individuals who find these patients.

for my 2D illustration I am going to design a poster for cubicles within a business (clubs).  Whether to do it on an individuals drink being spiked, or an individual who has overdosed I am not sure yet.

Within my research and design development, I have gathered some brochures and leaflets to put into my A3 sketch pad about drugs and drink.

Design Development
I am going to have several pages that involve research and design development.  Keeping in mind, this challenge is to help patients until paramedics arrive.  I am going to design Drink Coasters that are displayed on tables within the club/bar that give information on "Symptoms and Signs" of individuals who have been spiked/have taken an overdose. Short and Sweet.

My Poster
As there are no..ZERO...0...posters out there for a guide to help individuals whilst on a night out, I am going to design a poster that will help patients whilst the paramedics are on route.  With the symptoms and signs on drink coasters the poster will give information on what to do with the patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment