Tuesday 21 September 2010

Point

If there are posters visible through out bars, they always show "Drug Awareness" "Drink Awareness" "Stay Safe" - These may be reminders, but they never actually tell you the consequences or what to do if someone is in difficulty therefore, my poster will be original and apply to the challenge given for this design project.



I want my poster to be easy to read and fully understandable for those who have to carry out actions on patients who have overdosed (yep, I have choosen to go with this topic) on a night out, due to taking drugs, and too much!!  On my poster there will be visible instructions and perhaps illustraion help on how to assist the patient until the paramedic arrives.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds ideal Aine, looking forward to seeing how the concept develops.
    Padraic

    ReplyDelete