Saturday 23 October 2010

Exploring Idea's (Presentation)

Having my presentation already completed, here are a few slides that I feel are relevant for posting onto my blog.  "Exploring Idea's" was the slide that contained pages from my sketch pad and what I had in mind for my "Water is Life" Poster.  Page 1 within the first slide gives images and ideas on how I can make my final poster effective.  As the sprite advert had given me inspiration, It was time for me to think of how my poster can resemble the quirky idea but as my own.  Page 2 within the first slide also give my idea in a nutshell, I have the idea of using water bottles as a gun, with possible water squirting out.  I think that imagination is key for this as I want to have fun with it.  I will be using my own photography to make the poster more unique.


This slide is "Design Development" showing with just a few words on how I plan to develop my idea.  The sprite advert is to the left, which I plan on using as inspiration.  We have Water = Gun..Gun = Life.  This shall be visible in my final poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment