Saturday 23 October 2010

Typography

I have researched different ways in which typography is displayed on posters related to water.  Each of the above, I feel are very well thought out and created and they have put the main message across through the use of type.  Although typography will be a key factor within my poster, I want to express the meaning of "Water is Life" through type and images.


 As I want the type to stand out in my poster for "Water is Life" I have downloaded various fonts from www.myfont.com to make this achievable.  The fonts I have downloaded are quirky which will be appropriate for my poster.

I have researched ways in which effects make an impact through text.  The above images are those which were related to water.  Each of them are designed differently but give out the same message and meaning.

 Credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment