Thursday 18 November 2010

Interviews - Change of Direction.

Initially I was going to produce an editoral spread on a number of stories told by friends and family.  When interviewing, the stories being told were mainly on past pet animals and primary school.  Thinking further into the design and how the memories can be put on to an editoral design, I struggled with the idea as there was no photographs available for me to develop a collage.

Change in Direction
As the first idea of using friends and family memories was not going to be used, I thought about memories I had myself of when I was younger.  Having a twin sister, every memory involved myself and Catriona therefore, I carried out conversations of me and her talking about various early memories that we each had remembered.


I have uploaded the Interviews between me and my sister Catriona onto Youtube.  Feel free to have a look.  They will be used throughout the video clip along with the photographs posted below and typography...Cringe..We sound so Derry!!!


Christmas
Tore Ligaments
"Twin Memories Intro"
Millennium
"The Green Dress" Play School
School Choir - Primary 3

No comments:

Post a Comment